Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sounds like me sometimes.

I was going through some old Bible Study notes and found this.

6/6/08

It was 90 something degrees with a heat index of like 105. I was at a customers house doing a repair when the carpet guy showed up and his wife had come along with him. 

The carpet guy asked the home owner if it was ok for his wife to come inside where there was air conditioning, and the h/o said certainly, have her come in right now and have something cold to drink too...

I did not know this... 
I only saw a woman sitting in an old beat up white van with the windows down. 

There was no breeze, only sunshine and heat. So I mentioned it to the h/o and she told me that she had already spoken to her husband about her coming in. Her husband had already gone out and told her that it was ok to come in, and yet his wife refused. 
 
Why? 
 
Her husband told me that a while back he brought her into a customers home without asking and the customer went off on the both of them, not only that, but the home owner called the man who hired the carpet man and complained to him. 
So there sits that lady, in the hot sun. In an even hotter van.
All because she can't forget and forgive a mean, selfish, uncaring, rude, woman who yelled at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment